So I will start this by detailing how We can make $50 or more with YouTube- having NO videos of own. I have held this secret back for a while and waited for the right time to give it out. You are lucky! It has taken me YEARS to get to where I am now - but it can be done quickly and easily when you just know the right place to go about it and avoid the mistakes!
For now, it is YouTube with Adsense.
I want to tell you right away that you WILL have to dedicate some time and efforts for this. But it will pay back! And it WILL be much EASIER than spending time figuring out what videos to create, or risk losing your account for ripping other peoples content etc. This is a SAFE method.
Lets just throw in some step by step method here to make it easier to get through.
1. Create 2 Gmail accounts with 2 YouTube accounts connected to them - you can create more later and do the same with them as I will explain here.
2. Decide a topic / niche you want to work with. You dont need ANY knowledge about your topic since you will not make any videos of your own.
-This can really be anything that is popular. Some examples can be Health, Technology, Movies, Games, "How to"'s on any topic, Sports, Politics, Alternative news, conspiracies, new age, spirituality, etc - later on you can expand and create more Gmails & YouTube accounts for more topics.
I will simply stay to "Health" during this guide, and thus refer to health-related stuff in how to build up your channel, work with keywords, etc etc.
Often it can be good to be a bit broad in the topic you decide, lets say Health - dont narrow it down too much by getting into a specific subject such as "Migraine" but leave it wide open for you to work on material for all kind of people. Gets you more back.
Since using the "Health" example, one name for a youtube channel could be "Modern Health", which can cover a lot, rather than "Headaches Today", which would be very narrow.
3. Set up an Adsense if you dont have one already - connect it with only ONE of the 2 accounts! THIS IS AN IMPORTANT STEP: One account will be the adsense channel, which is your "holy" channel that will be kept safe at all costs. The other account will be your sucker-account, to drive extra traffic to your main adsense account. Your second account CAN be used for other things if you want to gain more cash, such as clickbank referrals. Peerfly etc can also be good. Dont worry about it here though, I will only focus on using ADSENSE in this tutorial.
4. Connect Your YouTube Account that You want to expose to Traffic to Video Seeder
You can get Video Seeder here-
Get Video Seeder=>
5. Connect Your Traffic facing Channel to Video Seeder.
Note: You can also publish these videos to your Facebook Page and earn money from Facebook Too Now!
Set up Promotional accounts and connect these as well using Video Seeder. More accounts you will connect, more traffic you will gain.
- In step 4 and 5 above, make sure to tailor your Promotional account and Facebook account in connection with the content of your YouTube accounts. Create profiles relating to your YouTube topic with info and descriptions etc suitable. I will not go into more details on setting up the two since its fairly straight forward and tons of info on this already out there.
- When posting in these places, make sure it is not spammy. Try to get people to discuss and give feedback and comments on videos you post - specially in forums since they have low threshold on spam. Examples for forums can be to use videos that shows treatments or cures for different things, or exercises, etc and create a discussion asking people what they think of the video you present, if it is a legitimate method or not, and ALWAYS ask people to give THEIR suggestions, ideas and share personal discoveries and stories - this will keep the thread alive and ranked good.
-Eventually OTHER people in the same (and other) places will start posting threads and links to YOUR videos from YOUR channels, if you manage to keep quality up that keeps people interested. Which brings me to the next, most important step, here:
7. Go to your YouTube accounts. Now this is the brilliant part, you dont have any videos of your own, and you are too lazy to make any or even rip videos and spend time uploading. Instead, simply log into youtube, go to the Video Manger, then to Video Editor, and you see a "CC" tab in it. Click it, and you will get access to TONS of videos that you can use.
- These are Creative Commons videos. Videos that OTHER people have made, and allow YOU to reuse - EVEN COMMERCIALLY! Yes that is right - HIGH QUALITY videos of ALL KINDS of topics right there for you to dig through and use as you wish, and make money from, other people have done all the work for you, and they are HAPPY to let you use THEIR videos!
You are free to select videos there, simply search for keywords relating to the topics you want, and use any good ones you find. When you see a video, click it and drag it down into the time-line of the editor. Then name it up in right part of editor, and click Publish button.
Read about creative commons here:
Creative commons are pretty much the same as "public domain" and "royalty free" - all there ready for YOU to use. The YouTube videos under Creative Commons are under the "CC BY" license, you can read about in links above - CC BY simply means you can reuse them COMMERCIALLY which is the important thing here.
This is so easy and quick, you can put up a hundred videos in one day if you really want to, simply picking them out from the CC library in youtube's video editor. Personally I keep at around 5 videos or less a day though, per account.
You can mix this video sourcing with using own videos of course - I actually do upload some videos of my own along with the CC videos, but 90% of my videos are CC and I have a majority of channels where 100% of the content is CC.
CC videos are also EXTREMELY easy to monetize and get approved by YouTube, since they are ALREADY authorized for monetization by ANYONE due to the very fact they are "Creative Commons" which automatically allows them to be reused commercially. Most of the time monetization is accepted automatically, but sometimes they ask for more information. If they ask you to provide more info to verify you have the rights, select you have a Online License if you get the page where you need to select such and copy and paste in the following in your reply to them:
I confirm I have world wide commercial distribution rights for my video, which was made by myself using material under Creative Commons (CC BY) License from YouTube's own Creative Commons library. As per Creative Commons CC BY License terms, I am free to reuse all material released under such license, as I have done, and this includes for commercial use and other personal use. All credits given, see the Source video links and Attributions links under the video (click "Show more" to expand list). For more info on Creative Commons CC BY Licenses and what rights are included for others to reuse, check http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creative_Commons_license
The above can also be copied and pasted in direct email replies if they ask you for more info. When using Creative Commons, your videos will automatically get an "Attribution" link and a "Source video" link below it in the description field area for easy reference.
There is so much good quality stuff there in the CC videos that you have great opportunities, you can find some real professional stuff on all kinds of topics. Lets say you want health videos, then go to the CC search as explained and type in something related such as simply "health" and see what comes up. You can also search for stuff that you think will be of interest, lets say "cancer cure" to be a bit specific, or "stress relief" etc.
This is really a gold mine here - specially since you dont need to worry about copyrights etc, you are already allowed to use this material. I am sure you all can see the GREAT potentials!!!
At times, you will get "Matched third party" copyright claim, which is by YouTubes automatic system. This is generally easily disputed, by copying the same text above used when you monetize. You are in complete accordance with all terms and policies of youtube when using CC material, and have nothing to worry about, since they themselves have created this ability for finding material.
8. Do some good keyword research for your videos, this is most easily done by using keyword tools of youtube and google. Here they are:
Use BOTH the youtube keyword tool AND the google adwords tool since you want to rank good on BOTH YouTube and Google searches to get more views and visitors and thus MONEY. Results of searches are different and you have 2 sources of visitors that can really get you good views by using both and appropriate variations of keywords.
I recommend that you use keywords with LOW competition but high amount of searches when optimizing your keywords in titles, descriptions and tags. ALWAYS use keywords in all 3 (Title, Description, Tags). There is tons of good info on this already out there so I wont go into more details on keywords and search optimization. Google it, find it in youtube, etc.
11. When adding videos to the 2 accounts, as I mentioned use one for adsense and one for traffic (And optionally other income ways like clickbank). Keep things light with your adsense based youtube account, completely and 100% white hat to not risk anything. Be hardcore and blast your second account good using as much as the mentioned tools and methods as possible. Put links in every description of videos in second channel back to videos on first channel, as well as feature your own first channel on channel page of second channel. Make annotations in every video on second channel linking back to first channel. Use same videos on both channels if wanted, with different titles, tags, keywords. Then you will also learn which does better so you can maximize your income and views.
Use some common sense and try your best to work within the TOS of YouTube, and BOTH your accounts should be fine. Make your videos interesting - something which is easy using other peoples CC videos. Make people interact a lot, by asking them to Subscribe, Like your videos, Comment etc.
When putting out CC videos, use the text feature to add an intro text and outro text with name of channel you want to promote, and telling people to subscribe and comment etc, as well as to add any links to additional income sources like affiliate sites etc (can also be added in description). Be creative, add your own stuff, enhance the method I have given you here.
You can do pretty good with only steps 1,2,3 and 7 alone, but using ALL mentioned here will pretty much guarantee you success.
Expect a couple weeks of daily work while setting up things, before you can sit back and relax more as your income grows and efforts decreases. Make sure to maintain your channels and do some updates on regular basis once you start making good money, so the good money will keep steady and growing.
Last but not least : Share ANY extra tips and ideas you have that can further improve this method and gain even more views and money - I never mind some more dough
Here is the blueprint -
GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY THIS METHOD ,THIS CAN EARNED YOU A LIVING NOW - A FAIRLY GOOD ONE TOO!